Volunteering at Social Impact Award
13. Dezember 2021
Would you like to be a part of the young and international team with a mission? Learn about social impact, entrepreneurship, and innovation? Then you are in the right place!
We are looking for young people dedicated to learning and open to new experiences to join our team of volunteers based in Vienna. During the 6-months volunteering program, lasting from January to July 2022, you will support our team with:
- Event management
- Workshop preparation
- Promotion activities
- Technical and IT related activities
- Community engagement
- Fundraising activities
In exchange for your time, dedication, and creativity, we will provide you with:
- The opportunity of working in a young, enthusiastic and multicultural team and directly with SIA’s core members
- Development of entrepreneurial skills (project management, design thinking, social innovation and more)
- Behind the scenes look into the social entrepreneurship scene in Austria and beyond
- Certificate of completion & recommendation
- Membership at Impact Hub Vienna
Our expectation is that you commit 6 hours of your week working with us. You should also feel comfortable communicating in English.
Interested? Then fill in the form on our webpage until the 31st of December 2021:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.